Knights Inn I-95 Review

Knights Inn I-95


Knights Inn I-95 Review

Location : Knights Inn I-95, St. Augustine, United States of America


Knights Inn I-95 Review

Knights Inn I-95 ReviewKnights Inn I-95 Review

Check inFrom 15:00 hoursCheck outUntil 11:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 5 per person per night when using existing beds.One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per night in an extra bed.One child under 2 years is charged USD 5 per night when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,DiscoverThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.



Knights Inn I-95 Review

Knights Inn I-95


Knights Inn I-95 Review

Knights Inn I-95






Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 | Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Motel
Welcome to Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 hotel in Saint Augustine, FL 32084. Attractions include Saint Augustine's Prime Outlets- 1 mi. , Beaches - 7 mi. and Saint

Booking.com: Knights Inn I-95 , St. Augustine, U.S.A. - 70 Guest ...
The Knights Inn I-95 is 1.2 miles from shopping at Saint Augustine Premium Outlets. A continental breakfast is available at the hotel.

Knights Inn Hotels and Motels | Great Deals, Cheap Rooms & Rewards
Find and book cheap motel or hotel rooms online at Knights Inn. Browse discounts, great deals, photos and amenities of Knights Inn motels including free breakfast and

Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 (St. Augustine, United States of ...
Book the Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 from \$36.54 - Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Prime Outlet Mall, St. Augustine Premium Outlets, and

Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 Hotel - St. Augustine - United ...
Location. Situated in the heart of St. Augustine , Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 is close to Prime Outlet Mall , St. Augustine Premium Outlets , and Adventure

Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 in St Augustine: Hotel Rates ...
Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95, St Augustine, Florida: Find the best deals with user reviews, photos, and discount rates for Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 at Orbitz.

Photos and Videos of Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 | Hotels in ...
Photos and Videos of Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 in Saint Augustine, FL 32084. Hotel guest rooms, hotel lobby, and more. Enjoy free breakfast and internet at

Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 (FL) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor
Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95, Saint Augustine: See 33 traveler reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95, ranked

Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95, Saint Augustine, FL, United ...
Research Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 in Saint Augustine, Florida. Read hotel reviews, view hotel photos and get expert travel advice for nearby restaurants

Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 TripAdvisor Reviews & Ratings ...
Search 0 TripAdvisor reviews for Knights Inn Saint Augustine I-95 in Saint Augustine, FL on KnightsInn.com. Read traveler reviews and TripAdvisor ratings and find

0 comments:

 
Top